> Printer-friendly page
Danvers 5K Fun Run
Danvers, MA, June 11, 2008
01) Tim Short 18:19 New Course Record AGAIN.
02) Chris Soucy 20:28 Gives people directions to the beach. Even when they don't ask.
03) Billy Prentiss 20:54
04) Trey Sullivan 21:21 First Run. Fastest kid in a head band.
05) John Mahoney 22:21 P.R.
06) Aaron Tye 22:33
07) Nicole Blumberg 22:38 First Female P.R.
08) John Bosse 22:45 You have to bring cake and ice cream next week.
09) Sarah Longo 22:46 you have to beat John next week, or else no cake and ice cream.
10) Mike Paddol 22:49
11) Linda Barrows 23:04 First Run
12) Amber Palacola 23:24
13) Larissa Lang 24:36 Aka. La La.
14) Kate Gage 24:55
15) Tom McMahon 25:01 First Run
16) Debbie Michaud 25:02
17) Michael Mike Hale 25:14 P.R.
18) Dean Malerba 25:28 First Run
19) Ethan Tye 25:51
20) Dave Tye 26:14
21) Goerge Anderson 26:16
22) Diane Weymouth 27:14
23) Kevin Whitehead 28:22 $120. good stuff, let me know if you need parts. DRINK UP.
24) Susan Keezer 32:20
25) Tricia Pini 33:20 First Run P.R.
| Quote of the Week: "My youthful vigor belies my chronological age." -Sir Liam Brady.
I would like to ask everyone toshow some support for Eileen Dunn's TAN. She is trapped surfing on a beach in San Diego. I know this severe climate change has endangered her TAN, and could possibly accelerate it into a full fledged burn. We can only hope that the native surfers, volleyballers, and baywatch lifeguards will be on hand to proper CPR, oh I mean...SPF, in case of an emergency. All our hopes are with you and your private surf instructor Chip. Shakkah Eileen...shakkah.